Complete Mold Inspection
A complete mold inspection is performed by an IAC2 certified mold inspector.
A complete mold inspection performed in accordance with the Mold Inspection Standards of Practice of the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants, which can be viewed here (IAC2 Standards of Practice).
The inspection includes:
• a non-invasive visual examination of the readily accessible, visible, and installed systems and components of the building listed in the IAC2 Mold Inspection Standards of Practice.
• Moisture, temperature, and humidity measurements.
• At least two air samples.
• Possibly one surface sampling at an area of
concern. Other surface samples if warranted and agreed to by the client.
The report will include:
• Identification of moisture intrusion, water damage, musty odors, apparent mold growth, or conditions conducive to mold growth
• Results of a laboratory analysis of all mold samplings taken at the building.
• Any system or component listed in the Standards of Practice that were not visually examined and the reason(s) they were not inspected.
Unless the inspector and client agree to a limitation of the inspection, the inspection will be performed on the primary building and attached parking structure only.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.